Daniel (Sangwoo) Park, Th.D., D.Min., D.REd.
Director, Korean Language Programs
Associate Professor, Practical Theology and Leadership Studies
Daniel is a man of a million ideas. This great visionary is a gifted leader with a kind and entrepreneurial spirit. Daniel is passionate about building pastoral leaders to strengthen the ministry and reach of Korean churches in both Korea and Canada. When not traveling between the two countries, he can be found teaching doctoral courses, spreading the vision for his ideas, and enjoying his children and grandchildren.
- D.Min., Pastoral Theology and Leadership, Northwest Baptist Theological College, 2001
- Th.D., “A Study on Practical Methodology of Biblical Management”, Faith Theological Seminary, USA, 1994
- D.REd., “A Study on Christian Education”, Faith Theological Seminary, USA, 1993
- M.Div., Systematic Theology, Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Korea, 1985
- B.Th., Presbyterian Theological College, Korea, 1983
- Flesh and Spirit. (Sermon Collection), Seoul: Christian Daily Press, 2000.
- Jesus Christ on the Cross (Sermon Collection), Seoul: Manna Publications, 1999.
- Church Administration. Seoul: Chongshin Press, 1998.
- Daily Worship to God. Seoul: Chongshin Press, 1997.
- Personal Dimensions of Leadership Development
- Power, Change and Conflict
- Mentoring, Team Building, Equipping
- Vision, Strategic Planning and Organizational Leadership
- Pastoral Formation
- Program Director of Korean Language Program, 2020 - present
- Co - Director of Korean Language Program, 2014 - 2020
- Associate Professor of Pastoral Leadership, Northwest Baptist Seminary, 2009 - present.
- Lead Pastor, Global Korean Mission Centre, 2004 - Present
- Professor of Theology, Summit Pacific College-Korean Church Music Program, 2005-2008
- Associate Professor of Pastoral Formation and Leadership Studies, Northwest Baptist Seminary-Korean DMIN Program, 1997 - 2005
- Professor of Practical Theology, Faith Theological Seminary Korean Program, 1990-1996
- Professor of Systematic Theology and Academic Dean, Presbyterian Theological College and Seminary, 1988-2004
- Visiting Professor of General Studies, Myongji University, Korea, 1999-2003
- Organizational Power Dynamics
- Church Leadership and Structure
- Pastoral Formation