Joanna is a librarian, a weekday teacher to her trio of budding young scholars, and a dedicated wife, and a partner in ministry, to her pastor husband. As a librarian, she doesn’t just help people find books, she connects them with resources that they didn't even know they needed. At home, she homeschools her kids, covering topics from reading to the importance of helping others. When she finds a moment for herself, crochet hooks and mixing bowls are her tools of relaxation. Her life is a fulfilling mix of books, family, and a deep-rooted passion for serving her community.
- Masters in Library Sciences and Information Management, Emporia State University, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Sciences, 2013
- Volunteer Library Assistant, St. Mark's College, 2013 - 2014
- Volunteer Library Assistant, QMUNITY, 2013
- Sonflower Community Church, Surrey, Current
- Cross Fellowship Church, Burnaby 2010-2023
- Reading, crocheting, baking