International Leadership Development Coordinator
The role of Coordinator for International Leadership Development was created to serve Fellowship Baptist churches on behalf of both Fellowship International (the Fellowship Foreign Mission agency) and Northwest Baptist Seminary. Mark Naylor has served as the Coordinator for International Leadership Development since 2003. His responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the professional development of Fellowship missionaries and training national church leadership in their countries of service.
- Recruiting Fellowship people for potential cross-cultural and missions involvement.
- Assisting Fellowship churches to train those who desire to serve in cross-cultural ministry through the Cross-Cultural Leadership Development Program.
- Providing support to local churches in the areas of cross-cultural outreach and the development of healthy intercultural relationships. This includes improving the effectiveness of Short Term missions teams.
- Giving seminars and workshops on missions and cultural issues, including perspectives on Islam, Bible translation and doing missions in the local church.
- Coaching churches in the area of missions and evangelism.
Mark, along with Karen, his wife, has served in Pakistan among the Sindhi Muslim people for 14 years with Fellowship International, doing evangelism, church planting and leadership development. He continues with his responsibilities as the supervisor and primary exegete for the Sindhi Bible translation projects. Mark’s primary role is to assist Fellowship International and Northwest Baptist Seminary to train cross-cultural ministry leaders in Canada and around the world. Connect with Mark in his role as Coordinator for International Leadership Development:
Office Phone: 604-888-7592
Home Phone: 250-652-6226
Cell Phone: 250-686-9681
Mark has been associated with the Evangelical Missiological Society for the Canada region.