Coaching for Missions
Mark Naylor has done a wonderful job coaching the Global Mission Team at South Delta Baptist Church. The coaching process took us from a disorganized group that was struggling to find a vision to a motivated and focused team. The sessions helped us understand the cultural dynamics of global missions in our culture, the importance of congregational buy-in, and helped us to establish the organizational structure needed to develop a successful global mission program.
I am happy to say that we are now on the verge of presenting an exciting and comprehensive plan to our board of elders and congregation. This would not have been possible without the missions coaching process provide by Fellowship International and Northwest Baptist Seminary. We are grateful for this contribution to our ministry.
South Delta Baptist Church
“What should our missions emphasis be?”
“How do we get people engaged and involved in missions?”
“Are we being as effective and significant as we should be in our missions activities?”
“How do we determine our priorities in supporting missions efforts?”
Ever ask these questions? Based on the 3-D process of the Sixteen:Fifteen missions coaching organization (Discover, Design and Deploy) and designed to help churches progress even further beyond the one day Best Practices for Church Missions Workshop, Coaching for Missions could be right for you.
During Coaching for missions you will:
- take a SNAPshot of where you are now –
- make a shift from missionary focus to missions focus.
- That is, rather than just supporting people with a mission and vision, you will have your mission and vision being fulfilled through the activities of the those who are sent into missions.
- Discover your mission, your vision and your values
- Develop a reasonable, effective and exciting action plan
- Bring that action plan to life through partnerships
the Code of Best Practices for Church Mission Mobilizers
the one day Best Practices for Church Missions Workshop
the coaching powerpoint Understanding missions coaching
DOWNLOAD the article: Navigating a Strategic Missions Course
Contact Mark via the form below to explore the possibility of missions coaching in your church.