Message from the President
We at Northwest are committed to keeping our students, faculty, staff, and community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. To achieve that, we have:
- Adopted the Trinity Western University (TWU) COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan, as our offices are located on the TWU campus.
- Prepared a supplemental Northwest COVID-19 Safety Plan to be read and followed by all Northwest staff, faculty and students. Please review this document and contact our Health & Safety Committee at [email protected] with your questions.
- Closed the Northwest offices until it is determined that faculty and staff may return to work safely.
- Moved all of our student services and classes online. While some in-person, on-campus courses are being offered this fall, 100% of our ACTS, Korean language and competency-based theological education seminars are available online via livestream.
Our offices are located in the Fosmark Centre at Trinity Western University (TWU). While the Fosmark Centre is open during this time, the following access protocols are in place:
- Access to campus is monitored by the TWU Welcome Centre.
- Sign-in/sign-out sheets are mandatory when entering the Fosmark Centre. Face masks and hand sanitizer are also required and provided at the entrance.
- Northwest staff and faculty only attend the University as necessary for collecting mail or documents from the office.
We eagerly anticipate the day when we can safely return to campus and gather in person. Until then, we remain committed to following BC government guidelines for COVID-19 safety, and will provide updates through this webpage.
Wishing you blessing and safety in these challenging times,
Kenton Anderson, Ph.D.
President, Northwest Seminary & College
Trinity Western University:
For International Students:
- Covid-19 related information from the Government of Canada
- More Covid-19 related information from EduCanada