Director of Research
- Ph.D. in History, Queen’s University at Kingston, 1998. Specializing in Twentieth Century American History.
- M.A. in History, Simon Fraser University, 1984. Specializing in Canadian History.
- B.Th., Northwest Baptist College, 1980
- Website – nimer.ca, Northwest Institute for Ministry Education Research (NIMER), 2018- present
- Editor, Conscientia, research publication of Trinity Western University, 2006-2013
- President and Editor of website and CACSD Partner, Canadian Association of Christians in Student Development, 2001-2005
- Review of Robert Burkinshaw, Pilgrims in Lotus Land (1995). Canadian Historical Review 78:1 (March 1997): 155-57.
- “‘Inevitable From the Beginning’: Queen’s University and Separation From the Presbyterian Church, 1900-1912,” Historical Papers, Canadian Society of Church History, 1996.
- Selected Presentations
- Christianity in the West I, II
- History of Western Thought
- Baptist History and Thought
- History of Leadership and Gender
- History of Women in Western Christianity
- Women in Western Thought and Theology
- History of Higher Education and the Role of Student Affairs
- Director of Research and Research Faculty, Northwest Baptist Seminary, 2018-present
- Academic Initiatives, Quality Assurance, Research Administration, Trinity Western University, 2000-2017
- President, Canadian Association of Christians in Student Development, 2001-2005
- Faculty, Assistant Dean, Northwest Baptist College, 1988-1993
- Religion, Education, and Gender
- Current Research: Popular Christian Literature on Gender, 1960-2000
- Family, reading, cooking, travel