Assistant Professor of Biblical Studies
Email: [email protected]
- Ph.D. in New Testament Studies, McMaster Divinity College, 2016.
- M.T.S., Trinity Western Seminary, 2010.
- B.A., Prairie College, 2001.
- “Joachim Jeremias’s Quest for the Theology of the Historical Jesus,” chapter in Pillars of Biblical Interpretation, ed. Stanley E. Porter and Sean A. Adams. Eugene, OR: Wipf and Stock, forthcoming.
- “The Christological Appropriation of Zeal in John’s Use of Psalm 69,” chapter in Johannine Christology, ed. Stanley E. Porter and Andrew W. Pitts. Leiden: Brill, 2020.
- (with Bradley K. Broadhead). “Jazz and Mission: Reforming Ecclesiology to Meet the Needs of the Disenfranchised.” McMaster Journal of Theology and Ministry (2016): 101–25.
- “Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Lutheran Existentialism in Theological Interpretation,” chapter in Pillars of Biblical Interpretation, eds. Stanley E. Porter and Sean A. Adams, 2:71–95. Eugene, OR: Wipf and Stock, 2016.
- “Aristeas and Social Identity: Creating Similarity from Continued Difference.” Journal of Greco-Roman Christianity and Judaism 11 (2015): 82–103.
- Further Publications and Papers
- MCS 500Q Introduction to the Korean Global Leadership Program
- BIB 540Q New Testament Foundations
- BNT 634Q Exposition of the Gospel of Mark
- MCS 810Q Graduating Essay
- BIB 540 New Testament Foundations
- BIB 640 New Testament Theology
- BNT 601 Greek Exegesis
- BNT 602 Greek Syntax
- Assistant Professor of Biblical Studies, Northwest Baptist Seminary, 2019 – present
- Adjunct Faculty, ACTS Seminaries, May 2015 to present.
- Adjunct Faculty, Northwest Baptist Seminary, May 2015 to December 2018.
- 1 Maccabees
- Jewish Social Identity in Ptolemaic Egypt
- Nineteenth and early twentieth-century German theological scholarship
- Jewish-Christian dialogue and the Gospel of John
누마다 교수는 교차 문화적 환경에서 사역 하였다. 초등학교와 중-고교에서 가르쳤으며, 일반 회사에서 근무 하기도 하였다. 이 후 노스웨스트 침례 신학대학원 겸임 교수를 거처 전임 교수로 부임하였다. 누마다 교수는 한국어와 한국 문화를 즐겨 배우고 있으며 현대 문화와 관련된 이슈들과, 칠십인경(LXX), 그리고 헬라적 유대교에 대하여 관심을 가지고 연구하고 있다.