President, Professor of Homiletics
- Ph.D. in Preaching and Theology, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1997
- M.Div., Northwest Baptist Seminary – ACTS Seminaries of Trinity Western University, 1994
- M.Min., Northwest Baptist Seminary – ACTS Seminaries of Trinity Western University, 1991
- B.R.E., Northwest Baptist Theological College, 1983
- Competency-Based Theological Education. Co-authored with Gregory J. Henson. Forthcoming.
- Integrative Preaching: A Comprehensive Model for Transformational Proclamation, 2017.
- Choosing to Preach, 2006.
- The Art and Craft of Biblical Preaching, Contributing Editor,2005.
- Preaching With Integrity, 2003.
- Preaching With Conviction, 2001.
- Articles, Reviews, External Presentations, Consultations
- PTH 603 – Homiletics
- PTH 762 – Preaching Laboratory
- PTH 763 – Preaching to the Postmodern Mind
- PTH 611 – Spiritual Formation for Leaders
- MNF – Ministry Formation
- President, Northwest Seminary, 2011 – present
- Founder and Executive Partner, Symporus, 2018 – present
- Dean, Northwest Seminary, 2000-2013
- Professor of Homiletics, Northwest Seminary, ACTS Seminary, 1996 – present
- Senior Pastor, Fellowship Baptist Church, Prince Rupert, BC, 1988-1993
- Homiletics, pastoral leadership, spiritual formation, postmodernism and culture
- Reading, sports of all kinds, politics
Contact Dr. Anderson