The best way to view this Help Menu while working in WordPress is to open it in a new/separate tab in your web browser (click the image to view it larger). That way you can switch back and forth from the tab you are working in to the Help Menu tab.
In both FireFox and Internet Explorer pressing Ctrl-T will open a new tab.
Click on the links in the left sidebar to view various help topics.
If you would like to view a video overview of WordPress and how you can use it click here. You can find a number of other videos about WordPress here. (These will open in a new window/tab)
Some of the more important topics that one might want help on are:
- How to create a new blog article
- How to insert an image into your article
- What is the difference between a Post and a Page anyway?
- How to create a new event in the calendar
- Tips and Tricksfor making the web experience better
- Other ideas
[jwplayer config=”Player 400X300 Actual” mediaid=”6644″]