Connecting With Kids
Mission Hill School is near Emmanuel Baptist and has many multicultural families. The school sends 45-50 children to Emmanuel’s Kidz Klub, an after-school program held each week. Many of the children are from non-churched homes. Christine would love to see even more kids involved in this program. Christine also leads and teaches Sunday School for the children at Emmanuel.
Pray for Christine:
- Applying her Immerse studies and to her home and ministry
- That strong relationships with kids and parents are built
- That Bibles given out to kids would transform their lives for Christ
- As she leads several camps this summer
Central Baptist has reached out to George Jay Elementary school for many years. Currently, Lucas oversees the breakfast and reading clubs which directly help students, many of whom are at risk. An Easter event is being organized for the parents and children at the school in April. This galvanizes the community and develops more connections at George Jay.
Pray for Lucas:
- That he and his team would have favour with the George Jay Elementary community
- His involvement with the summer Kids Camp (100 kids and volunteers)
- That members and leaders in Community Groups are equipped
When Alena is not studying and serving at the church she is building bridges with her colleagues at work. Her Immerse assignments have many co-workers curious about God and joining her at church on Sundays. At Village Church, Alena is training and equipping women for leadership and discipleship. She is also active with female youths and mentoring them.
Pray for Alena:
- As she devotes time studying in Immerse and applying it during the week
- For her interactions and conversations with co-workers who are seeking God
- As she ministers to and leads women at church
If you wish to know about our Immerse program or how to
financially give to support our
students through scholarships or our Student Financial Aid Fund, please talk to us.
Contact Ron Sing,
Director of Development
c: 1-250-240-3737 or