KDMN 900 Introduction to the Program, Development of Research Competence, and Preparation of a Dissertation Proposal.
All students admitted to KDMin take this course as their initial course in the program. During the seminar the participants review the program philosophy of this Global Leadership curriculum and its sequence, complete a module in KDMin research methods, become familiar with the dissertation process which results in the development of a proposal, and are introduced to various learning competencies necessary for successful completion of the program (e.g. the writing and evaluation of case studies, development of mentored learning projects, etc.). An orientation to western educational standards and academic process is included, particularly as these relate to adult learning. And finally, candidates explore issues of cultural memory and self-categorization as they gain exposure to cross-cultural relational issues related to global Christian leadership. This course is taught over three different teaching sessions (October, April and October) in the program.
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder