KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization: Global Leadership Theory and its Practice within a Christian Frame of Reference.
Students evaluate the philosophy and theoretical foundations of Christian leadership and global leadership. They explore different ideas of what it means to be “global” and “Korean” within a Christian context. They consider the impact of globalization on the nature and practice of leadership, with some evaluation of these ideas from a Christian perspective and the nature and purpose of the Church. Some focus will be placed on evaluating how global leadership theory and practice can enhance the local church and Christian agency praxis. In addition two or three current and challenging aspects of globalization will be discussed with a view to discerning what difference global Christian leaders can make in shaping and dealing with such issues.
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder