KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
Jesus’ teaching regarding the Kingdom of God has universal scope and application. The assembly that he announced (Matthew 16:18) would include all nations. This course explores how the universal principles and values of Kingdom leadership interface with Global Leadership theory to advance the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20). The goal is to express a theology of Kingdom leadership that can function well within the challenges of globalization and global leadership. Several Christian leadership theories being discussed in North America and Korea will be evaluated in the light of the biblical theology of Kingdom leadership and Global Leadership theory. Students will evaluate their understanding of Christian leadership so that its expression is consistent with biblical principles and contextualized in ways that truly represent a Kingdom and globally-aware leadership paradigm.
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder