KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership and Leadership Development.
Participants discern how culture defines the way leadership is understood and expressed in specific contexts. It explores the tension between the universal values and principles of Kingdom Leadership and its application in specific cultural settings. Insights from global leadership and cross-cultural communication theory will be incorporated. Cross-cultural organizational leadership and management issues will be considered. A specific focus will be on current in-church leadership development strategies so that emerging Christian leaders develop a global leadership awareness.
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder