KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership and Leadership Development.
Leadership functions according to the values and expectations of culture. Different cultures give rise to diverse expressions of leadership. Leaders who minister cross-culturally need to understand both how their own culture shapes their leadership style and how that orientation is perceived and evaluated within other cultures. They must also learn how to lead effectively in multicultural contexts with flexibility and accommodation to a variety of cultural expressions. This course seeks to highlight competencies for effective leadership in culturally diverse contexts incorporating insights from cross-cultural communication theory and exploring how culture shapes organizational and management leadership styles. A special focus will be on empowering emerging leaders to navigate cultures in an effective and sensitive manner. For the Christian leader all of these cultural considerations occur within a framework that is informed and shaped by values and principles of Kingdom leadership.
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder