KDM 908 Global Leadership and Spiritual/Ethical Formation.
Global leadership intersects with various personal dimensions of leadership and this course promotes the spiritual and ethical development of Christian leaders with a view to their development as global leaders. Building on this “interior” awareness, a global Christian leader has the ability to stimulate the spiritual and ethical formation of a congregation or faith agency through effective and informed leadership. This includes developing an empathetic understanding of another’s culture while retaining a firm grasp of personal ethical commitments. Examples of global Christian leaders who demonstrate good ethical and spiritual practices in diverse cultural contexts will be the focus of several case studies (e.g. the issue of bribery in cross-cultural contexts).
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder