KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei.)
Candidates consider the accounts in the ACTS narrative that describe how early Christian leaders dealt with cultural change driven by the Holy Spirit. How does a Christian leader’s understanding of the Missio Dei and the transforming work of the Holy Spirit provide a theological basis for personal and institutional change? What is the appropriate role of global Christian leaders in seeking and implementing globally appropriate changes within such an institutional culture? To what extent should a global Christian leader be a catalyst for institutional change? And how does a global perspective shape the nature, scope, and mandate for such changes? This will include more exposure to cross-cultural relationship building and communication because trust is essential for managing change well.
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder