KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
Participants examine carefully the influence of Korean religious values upon leadership theory and practice. Confucianism, Buddhism and Daoism dominate the religious scene in Korean culture and global Christian leaders must understand how the values of these religions have shaped leadership within Korean culture. The particular focus of this course, however, is upon a theology of leadership, work and evangelism that enables global Christian leaders to express biblical values in their workplaces in ways that encourage their peers to explore Christianity.
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder