KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
In this course students will have the opportunity to engage with and formulate a clear biblically based dialogue with scholars, practitioners and peers with respect to the relationship between Christian Theology, Christian leadership, and Culture. The implications of selected recent, significant developments in global theologies will be considered and evaluated in terms of a Christian leaders understanding of the gospel and its presentation in a multi-cultural and multi-religious context. Students will also have an opportunity to enhance their vocational leadership competence in a local churches or other Christian institutions in which they serve, whether in Korea or Canada, while addressing this issue within a global perspective on theological reality.
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder