KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I: Mentoring, Coaching, and Equipping Global Leaders. (Mentored Course, Context Based)
Within North America mentoring and coaching have become key components in developing and equipping leaders. In this course students consider the use of mentoring and coaching in the development and equipping of global Christian leaders. Current practices are discussed and evaluated. It builds on the assumption that leaders develop leaders. The primary outcome is the conviction that global Christian leaders have a responsibility to train other global leaders. Specifically students discern how to train believers to be effective missional agents in their church, family, community and vocational settings.
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder