KDM 921 Elective (Global Leadership issues II: Power, Conflict, Governance and Staffing in Global Leadership Contexts. (Mentored Course, Context Based)).
Participants explore and define healthy, effective global Christian leadership practices related to power, conflict, governance and staff development. Cultural perceptions shape substantially how these factors will be handled in context, so that Christian values are expressed consistently. Again the universal principles of Kingdom leadership and their application to specific cultural contexts and organizational challenges will be evaluated in reference to these issues.
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder