KDM 950/951 Dissertation Preparation I and II
While on campus students will meet the program director in collective and in individual sessions for guidance in the development of their dissertations. There also is an extensive dissertation manual that guides the student through the dissertation process. Normally, in the third summer of the program, the student’s dissertation will be ready for examination.
View the Dissertation Manual here: https://nbseminary.ca/programs/korean-doctor-of-ministry/dissertation-manual
- KDM 900 Introduction
- KDM 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDM 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDM 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDM 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDM 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDM 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDM 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDM 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDM 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDM 914 Biblical Theology and Contextualization
- KDM 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDM 952 Dissertation Extension Placeholder
- KDM 954 Program Reinstatement Placeholder