KDMN 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei.)
Candidates consider the accounts in the ACTS narrative that describe how early Christian leaders dealt with cultural change driven by the Holy Spirit. How does a Christian leader’s understanding of the Missio Dei and the transforming work of the Holy Spirit provide a theological basis for personal and institutional change? What is the appropriate role of global Christian leaders in seeking and implementing globally appropriate changes within such an institutional culture? To what extent should a global Christian leader be a catalyst for institutional change? And how does a global perspective shape the nature, scope, and mandate for such changes? This will include more exposure to cross-cultural relationship building and communication because trust is essential for managing change well.
- KDMN 900 Introduction
- KDMN 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDMN 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDMN 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDMN 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDMN 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDMN 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDMN 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDMN 950/951 Dissertation Preparation