KDMN 945/956 DLP Project Seminar I and II
In this course students who have chosen to complete the KDMN DLP (Doctoral Level Written Project) receive support in completing their DLP project. Students will attend each class session and also have opportunity to meet individually with their DLP director (DLP mentor). The support provided includes guidance regarding research methods, proper use of data, developing the project’s “argument,” discerning good resources, employing proper formatting, preparation for the oral defense, etc. Also in this course students review the progress of their Intercultural Development Plans which they have initiated at KDMN 900A-B courses.
- KDMN 900 Introduction
- KDMN 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDMN 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDMN 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDMN 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDMN 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDMN 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDMN 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDMN 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDMN 950/951 Dissertation Preparation