Phoebe (Sanghee) Hwang
Administrative and Program Assistant, Korean Language Programs
Phoebe is the administrative backbone of the Korean Language Programs. At any time of the day you can find her messaging with students on KakaoTalk, organizing their academic life, and ensuring their professors have everything they need to teach the classes - including a good dose of hospitality. Phoebe is kind, gracious and artistic. If you ever need a sugar boost, just come by her desk and grab a Korean treat.
- M.A., Reformed Theological Seminary, Korea
- M.A., Chung-Ang University, Seoul, Korea
- B.A., Chung-Ang University, Seoul, Korea
- Teaching Assistant, Northwest Seminary-College/ACTS Seminaries, Leadership Courses, Prof. Daniel Park and Prof. Ruth Anaya
- Director of Christian Education, Global Korean Mission Centre, Canada
- Director of Welcome Team, Global Korean Mission Centre, Canada
- Sunday School Teacher (High-school Department), Nowon Full Gospel Church, Seoul, Korea
- Leader of Woman's District, Nowon Full Gospel Church, Korea
- Director of Children's Ministry , Nowon Full Gospel Church, Korea
- Early morning devotionals, counseling, family, going for a walk with my dog, calligraphy and handwriting, watching video clips of dogs and cats.