- Ph.D. in Religions and Theology (Biblical Studies), University of Manchester, 2014
- M.A. in Biblical Studies (with Distinction), Trinity Western University, 2005
- M.Div. in Theology (Summa Cum Laude), Sungkyul Christian University (An Yang, Korea) and Canadian Theological Seminary, 2001
- B.A., Chung–Ang University, Seoul, Korea, 1998
- Phinehas, the Sons of Zadok, and Melchizedek: Priestly Covenant in Late Second Temple Texts. Library of Second Temple Studies series. London: Bloomsbury T & T Clark, 2016.
- “Priestly Covenant in 1QM and 1QSb” in The War Scroll, War and Peace in the Dead Sea Scrolls and Related Literature. Studies in the Texts of the Desert of Judah series. Edited by Kyung Baek, Kipp Davis, Peter Flint, and Dorothy M. Peters. Leiden: Brill, 2015.
- 2009 Today’s Words (Co-authored), Seoul, Korea: Deulsori Times, 2008.
- Academic Presentations
Courses Being Taught
- BIB 500Q Introduction to the Biblical Studies
- BIB 505Q Hermeneutics
- BOT 670Q Exposition of Isaiah
- MCS 810 Graduate Project (TA for Prof. Kent Anderson)
- KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei (TA for Prof. Larry Perkins)
- KDMN 900, 900b Introduction to the Program (TA for Prof. Larry Perkins)
- Youth Pastor, Joyful Fellowship Church, Coquitlam, BC, Present
- Lead Pastor, Shilim Jeil Sungkyul Church, Seoul, Korea, 2005–2008
- Assistant Pastor, The Church of the Sent, Langley, BC, 2002–2004
- Worship Pastor, Regina Korean Church, Regina, SK, 1999–2000
- Biblical Studies, High Priest and Priesthood in the Second Temple Period, Dead Sea Scrolls