For when the details truly matter

Forms for course-based degrees in conjunction with ACTS Seminaries

If you are completing a course-based degree in conjunction with ACTS Seminaries, the following forms for Current Students can be found on the Student Centre page of their website.

  • Academic Appeal Form
  • Application for Full-Time Student Status
  • CPE Practicum Substitution Form
  • Degree Transfer Application
  • Directed Study Application
  • Grievance Policy and Form
  • Incomplete Grade Contract
  • Late Course Add/Drop Request Form
  • Leave of Absence Form
  • MCSMFT Student Program Guide
  • MCSMFT Supervised Practice Handbook
  • Seminary Transfer Form
  • Transfer Credit Letter of Permission Request Form

Northwest News Signup

Sign up to receive Northwest News in your inbox, every other month.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Scroll to Top